Monday, October 26, 2015

I Want To Try These Flavors

Every Flavor of Kettle Chips, Ranked

4. Roasted Garlic
  • If you love garlic, take this as a ringing endorsement: My wife could tell what I was eating from her second-floor office. These things could clear a Twilight convention in a heartbeat. A sparkling, loving heartbeat. They stick with you, too. Especially when you house the whole bag.
10. Spicy Thai
  • I’m not entirely sure what Thai dish this is emulating, but I’d like to know, because between the super-light heat, the subtle sweetness, and the mystery spices, I’d probably order it. And I’d probably pronounce it wrong.
15. Maple Bacon
  • Living in Portland as I do, I’m kind of over the whole “maple bacon everything” crazy (it’s sooooooooo four years ago). But I will say this: In the realm of fake bacon, these beat the smoke out of most chips. And they’re not aggressively sweet, either.
Complete list (Thrillist.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment