Monday, February 29, 2016

A Man With Bizarre Eating Habits Has Sound Life Advice

Andrew Zimmern, The Host Of ‘Bizarre Foods’, Hit Me With The Three Keys To A Successful Life And #3 Is Eye Opening

Andrew: Well, I teach entrepreneurship at Babson College, and so I’m constantly in front of college aged students, and I do a lot of mentoring programs in Minnesota, and so I talk to people about this a lot. And I find myself the older I get sounding more like my grandfather.
There are a couple things that are really true in life:
‘Gravity is one of them.’
‘Be a good person and it will end up paying off.’
And the one that a lot of people don’t like to hear, which is ‘hard work pays off’.
When I was young I did not believe that to be as true as I did when I was middle-aged. I tried to do it every other way I could except by work harder, better, faster, stronger, earlier, and later than the other people. And the minute that I started doing that amazing things really happened.

I also believe in ‘well timed risks’ as well, and I think that if you have enough people in your life that you trust they can help you make those decisions. I left the restaurant world 18 years ago, and I went to a magazine, a radio station.

(BroBible.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment