Monday, May 23, 2016

I Wouldn't Mind Either Of These

Here Are Ten Of The Best Sleepers You Can Buy For Less Than $5000

2. 1999 BMW 540i

This BMW 540i looks just like a base model, two-decade-old 5 series, but it packs a punch more resembling a fire-breathing muscle car than anything else. I’ll let Ricardo Landgrave explain:
With a short shifter, new diff, M60 manifold and performance tyres, it should give many cars a run for their money.

It’s also a BMW, so people will assume it’s broken down. Best sleeper ever.

With those non M Tech bumpers, pre LCI look and normal wheels, nobody expects a V8, just remove the badge.

Expect high maintenance costs. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
8. 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

This Subaru Legacy is what happens when the STi grows up and gets a real job. I’ll let TheUkrainian1 explain:
mid 2000's Subaru Legacy GT. I prefer the wagon flavor (mainly because I have one). They can be found for under 5K, and a good amount of STI parts can be used on them so the aftermarket is quite large. Tons of room, AWD, a turbo, heated leather seats, etc.
Complete list (Jalopnik.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment