Wednesday, May 24, 2017

I'm A Combo Of #1 & #9

I’ve Never Thought The Way I Hold The Steering Wheel Of My Car Can Tell Much About My Personality.


1. The Minimalist
  • You are trying to make your life as simple as possible. You do not surround yourself with unnecessary things and people, and you choose the most straightforward and sincere people for your friends. But the fact that you are minimalist does not mean you are boring: friends appreciate your taste and your lack of a dramatic approach to life.
9. The Tough Guy
  1. You do not take things too much to your heart, and others may think that you do not care. Even during the most difficult periods in life, you radiate your self-confidence and peace of your mind. Every day for you is like a holiday and friends and family always turn to you when they want to spend time cheerfully.
(Wikr.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment