Thursday, March 15, 2018

I Believe It

Jerry Seinfeld Says He Came Up With The Porsche 911 R

The 911 R is an ultra-expensive wingless manual 911. Seinfeld, jokingly, explains that he came up with it. He elaborates:
“I wanted to do a custom made, one-off 911 ten years ago Grant [Larson] and I had discussed this and he approached the board. What I wanted to build was a new 911 R, which they refused us. But then, 4-5 years later, aha, the new 911 R appeared.”


. . . . .

I want[ed] a super lightweight, no-wing GT3.
This is mostly in jest and Jerry Seinfeld doesn’t really think he has a lawsuit on his hands. But I wouldn’t mind seeing what other Porsche designs Seinfeld could come up with. That would mean Porsche would have to sever all ties with Vandelay Industries.

(Jalopnik.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment