Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I'd Bet The Reactions Would Have Been Different With An R33 Or R34

I Took My Imported Nissan Skyline GT-R To A Nissan Dealer For Service

So why didn’t the service department care? I present to you my theory: during the 30 minutes I was sitting in the waiting room, three different people walked in, told a service advisor their license plates had arrived, and asked for someone’s help putting them on. Think about this for a second. These people had their license plates shipped to their home. In the mail. And their first response was to drive to the dealership so they could ask someone to screw them in. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the kind of crap a Nissan service advisor has to deal with.

And so, when my car came in, they may have realized its uniqueness, and its legendary credibility, and its freshly imported status. But they probably didn’t care. They just wanted to get me in and out, as soon as possible, so they could deal with the next annoying person with the next annoying problem.

(Jalopnik.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment