Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Useless Info - Oreo Cookies Edition

Every Oreo Cookie Flavor, Ranked

5. S'mores
  • Oreo nails the marshmallow flavor here. One bite and I’m in front of a bonfire, being bitten by mosquitoes, surrounded by people I don’t like that much, wishing I was at home watching Family Matters. But seriously, the graham cracker cookie, the chocolate, and the marshmallow flavors here all combine with spectacular results.
15. Mint
  • Refreshing! The mint has a pleasant aftertaste. And the chocolate cookie and the mint play off each other splendidly. The problem is that this hint of mint just makes me want to have some real mint action in the form of a mojito. An even bigger problem is that I’m supposed to be working and not drinking a mojito. Whatever, getting one anyways.
Complete list (Yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment